Little World Nursery
The nursery was established by Wirral Multicultural Organisation as a small nursery offering 25 child care places. We offer your child a homely, friendly environment and we are proud of our close parent-carer relationships.
Little World Nursery operates between 8 am & 6 pm Monday to Friday for children 0 to 5 years with flexible part time or full time sessions and free funded sessions for 2,3 and 4 year olds.
At Little World the children will
- Be involved in lots of fun activities ie/ messy play, painting, cooking
- Make lots of new friends
- Build on their skills and achieve lots more
- Play outside in the garden
- Have their own key-person
- Take part in lots of exciting festivities, ie Comic Relief, Chinese New Year, Diwali
- Become their own unique self.
Should you require any further information please contact the nursery manager via her email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Education and Childcare for 2 Year Old’s
Your 2-year-old can get free early education and childcare if you live in England and receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support (depending on household)
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit – If you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less per year, after tax.
- Tax Credits – and you have an income of £16,190 or less a year before tax.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also receive free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- They are looked after by the local authority (LAC)
- They have a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEN) or an Education, Healthcare Plan (EHC)
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They have left care under a Special Guardianship Order. Child arrangements order or adoption order
- Children of families with no recourse to public funds with a right to remain in the UK on grounds of private and family life under article 8 of European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR)
Childcare must be with an approved childcare provider and the it starts the term after the child’s second birthday.
Your chosen nursery can apply for you, alternatively you can apply yourself on wirral.gov.uk or through your Health Visitor.