INFORMATION NEEDED FOR PROPERTY POOL PLUS
For Property Pool Plus registration, you should check that you have the following information to hand:
- Full names and dates of birth of everyone to be included in your registration for rehousing,
- National Insurance Number for all adults who are to be rehoused with you,
- Address history of the last 5 years for all adults who are to be rehoused with you,
- If you rent your current accommodation, your landlords name address and contact details,
- Nationality, ethnic origin and immigration status of everyone who is to be rehoused with you,
- Equalities monitoring information including ethnic origin, religion, sexuality, disability for anyone who is to be rehoused with you,
- Details of any unspent criminal convictions and contact details of Probation Office (if applicable), for anyone who is to be rehoused with you
- Details of any Armed Forces Service including dates of service, for anyone who is to be rehoused with you
- You will also need a pen and paper or other means of noting your login reference number, as this will be issued to you during the application process.
After you have submitted your application you may be required to provide verification documentation to enable your application to be assessed and activated. Further details about acceptable documentation will be provided at the end of the application process.